Tennessee United Soccer Club is currently seeking coaches for 2020-2021 Fall/Spring season. As we continue to grow as a club, we are committed to delivering a premium quality experience to our members by recruiting the right people among our staff. These are not full time positions. Out of state candidates are encouraged to apply only if you have your own relocation plan to the greater Nashville area ideally to northern side of middle Tennessee.
As an organization we pride ourselves on having staff of great character and with a focus on the development of our players and club.
We are looking for -
* Coaches of all levels. From inexperienced coaches of whom we will develop to top level coaches with associated licensure.
* Coaches who are invested both in our players and in their own development allowing the club to grow in size and quality.
What we offer -
* Excellent part time stipend with opportunity to earn more through our additional programming.
* Outstanding facilities with additions and upgrades in the pipeline.
* Further education covered by the club.
* Inter club coach social and educational events.
Please reach out to email@example.com further information. As with previous seasons we expect a large response. Please reach out ASAP if you wish to become part of the TUSC Family.
About Tennessee United Soccer Club
TUSC is based in the north Nashville area. One of the largest clubs in the state with a growing membership of over 1000 players, TUSC offers all levels of U5-U8 recreational and U9-U18 competitive soccer teams.