Huntsville FC, a youth soccer club in Huntsville Alabama, is seeking an outstanding individual to join our staff as a Boys/Girls Program Director. We are looking for a director who values player development and creating a positive training environment. This is a full-time salaried position with opportunities for additional compensation through coaching camps and other Huntsville FC programs. The position will report to the Director of Coaching and will involve club business related activities supporting the Executive Director (ED)
Duties and Responsibilities
• Team selection, coordination and oversight, including supervise training of teams, evaluate coaches at games, monitor progress and support coaches and player evaluations
• Development and evaluation of the curriculum and level of play.
• Assist DOC with coaching education/development program.
• Develop, market, sell and support tryouts, scheduling, camps, clinics, staff support, and tournaments as assigned by DOC
• Perform day-to-day office duties including answering phone calls, emails, voicemails, etc.
• Perform Business related tasks in support of the ED such as the outreach and support services programs activities.
• Actively pursue professional development through conferences, clinics, licensing, etc.
• Actively assist HFC in promoting the mission of the club throughout the region.
• Coach 2 teams per season
• Minimum of a USSF ‘C’ License or NSCAA Equivalent.
• Goal keeper certification is desired.
• Significant coaching experience at the club/college level, preferably in a leadership position.
• High level of playing experience (college or professional preferred)
• Demonstrated organizational, managerial, communication and conflict resolution skills.
• Demonstrated computer and Microsoft Office skills
• Weekend hours and extended weekly hours during peak tournament, camp, club and programs seasons.
• Role may require lifting, moving pushing, pulling, equipment and boxes.
• Should be able to handle outdoor temperatures for reasonable periods of time.
• Ability to work flexible hours to include nights, weekends and holidays.
Additional Salary Information: Based on experience
About Huntsville Futbol Club
Huntsville FC is a non-profit, 501(c)(3) youth soccer club based in Huntsville, AL serving the communities of Huntsville, Madison, and Madison County since 1999. Huntsville FC provides youth recreational and competitive soccer opportunities for over 750 boys and girls ages 2-18.
BACK TO TOP
United Soccer Coaches Career Center is Just One of the Benefits.
Discover what else United Soccer Coaches has to offer!
The job you are trying to reach from was originally posted at United Soccer Coaches Career Center.