Technical Director and Event Support (Alabama/FL Gulf Coast)
May 3, 2018
Full-time - Experienced
United Soccer Coaches National, United Soccer Coaches Advanced National
Operations, Operations - Player Development
2 Year Degree
Technical Director @ Perdido Bay FC www.perdidobayfc.com
We are looking for a full-time Technical Director to manage and oversee all player and coaching development within our Academy/Select, Summer Training and Goalkeeping training. In addition, the Technical Director makes sure that all coaches are following the club curriculum, as well as implementing the club philosophy, playing style across the entire club, no matter the age group. And BTW, Our fields are just minutes from the beach and our fields are first class. :-)
Some Duties are as follows;
1. Assist in the organizing, scheduling, evaluation, and placement of player within the club system
2. Provide technical training and instruction in the PBFC academies and camps, organize and supervise as required for a successful experience
3. Work directly with club coaches to provide technical and training assistance, at team training sessions as well as at coaching clinics, act as a resource for coach education
4. Organize and supervise the seasonal player evaluations
5. Observe training sessions and provide feedback to club coaches
6. Observe league/tournament matches and provide feedback to club coaches
7. Fill in for club coaches at training sessions and/or matches when they are unavailable
8. Coach 2 club team’s year-around
9. Support the clubs soccer tournament by recruiting teams and helping with the event
10. Help with club fundraising programs and community awareness
Pathway To College
The TD must work with players who have a desire to play at the next level and support them in their effort to play at the next level. The chosen candidate needs to have experience in playing college soccer and college soccer recruiting.
Technical Director Requirements
USSF C or higher
Minimum 5 years coaching/ Directing youth soccer
Experience working on/in the college recruiting process
Strong Moral and Ethical Compass
Inspirational, motivational and influential public speaking experience
Experience using word, excel and building presentations
Event Management Experience is a plus.
Additional Salary Information: Min 2 year contract for the approved candidate.
United Soccer Coaches Membership
Internal Number: TD
About Snap Soccer
Snap Soccer in a sports management company that runs youth programs, camps, and tournaments. We have been in business since 2010 and operate out of Pensacola, FL.
BACK TO TOP
United Soccer Coaches Career Center is Just One of the Benefits.
Discover what else United Soccer Coaches Membership has to offer!
The job you are trying to reach from was originally posted at United Soccer Coaches Career Center.