The person holding this job must demonstrate a high level of enthusiasm, passion and energy with a dedication to work and develop players ages 7-19 with a huge focus on technical development, and tactical understanding. Must be available, willing and able to work on a flexible schedule, weekday evenings, weekends and holidays.
The person holding this job will also be part of a goalkeeping staff, splitting the responsibilities of our 30 Academy teams.
• Coach goalkeeper sessions in a small group, or individual, and base sessions around player and head coaching needs
•Produce regular reports for the Head coach and Director of Girls
• Work with TSF Academy Director and Director of Coaching to develop and enhance the club curriculum
• Continue to develop and improve the Goalkeeper Academy training program and expand to build talent identification programs/camps and clinics in the region.
• Develop and document a robust player assessment of all goalkeepers in the academy to support Individual Player profiling and Talent ID opportunities.
• Attend weekly staff meetings, coach education sessions and provide team updates.
• Return all emails and phone calls within a 24 hour period.
• Support additional programming and tournament activities as required including winter 3 v 3 tournaments and winter futsal programming as well as holiday and summer camps
Excellent organizational skills with demonstrated evidence of showing initiative as well as working collaboratively in an office environment and within team’s.
A high degree of computer literacy including ability to use simple and complex software systems.
Excellent knowledge of all soccer rules demonstrated through experience and/or training.
Be eligible to work in US, possess a valid driver’s license and pass background investigation.
Job Type: Full-time
Must have superior sideline behavior at all times.
About TSF Academy
Established in September 2005, TSF Academy is a member Club of New Jersey Youth Soccer, US Club Soccer, Core Member club of Eastern Development Program (EDP is a member league of National Premier Leagues (NPL)), United Soccer Leagues (Super Y-League, Super-20 & W-League) and recently announced as an expansion team of the National Premier Soccer League (NPSL). TSF is a member club of USSF Developmental Academy (U12, U13, U14).
TSF Academy operates a player pathway exposing players from U9 thru Senior to a more professional and competitive format of soccer training. Specific curriculum's are developed and taught to players at various stages in there soccer development to build a foundation for future success. The goal is to develop and maximize the potential of players within our program thereby cultivating a 'progressive' climate.
Academy teams compete in varying competition events; from more local with our younger programs to National Leagues and college showcase tournaments for older age groups. Competition schedules are formulated to test teams and players and enable staff to determine the progress of players. Our goal is to develop, prepare and assist players in progressing ...to college soccer programs and beyond.
To develop TSF Academy, the organization has hired an experienced team of soccer professionals who combined have managerial, coaching and playing experience at the professional, college and youth level. (No parents are involved in the philosophy of the club, daily operations or the coaching of teams). Our Academy Managers, who implement the daily operations of the Academy, have 25 years experience administering soccer programs and extensive connections with college coaches. Our experienced and respected coaching staff feature a former professional team coach, several Regional ODP Coaches, a youth National Championship Coach, former professional players, former full scholarships Division I colleges players and former youth international players. Our coaching staff is assigned to teams based upon their strengths and personalities and all follow the philosophies, curriculum's and guidelines of the Academy programs